Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Administration and HR Officer – NGO
– Maintain general filing system, preparing and returning files.
– Managing and maintaining vendor’s contracts.
– General office administration management and implementing office policies.
– Drafting Request for Proposals (RfP).
– Follow up on outstanding membership dues.
– Answer phone calls and greet visitors.
– Ensure an adequate supply of stationery and equipment in the office (managing reception staff).
– Responsible for the organization travel arrangements.
– Supervision of administration support staff including, reception staff and fixed asset assistant.
– Schedule and maintain appointment diary electronically.
– Handling petty cash.
– Administer employee’s activities such as processing of leave application, public holidays and attendance.
– Ensure systematic and timely transfer of documents for the concerned staff to ensure safety and confidentiality of inbound and outbound mail.
– Assist Management in managing, organizing and overseeing the effective administrative functioning of the Office.
– Coordinate and monitor work and activities to ensure management decisions and directives are properly carried out.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic and ability to draft correspondence on a range of topics and ensure quality of documents.
– Assist Executive Director in any task required.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|