Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Administration Officer – Oxfam
Oxfam’s purpose is to work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.
Oxfam is an international non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in development and humanitarian relief programmes in more than 80 countries worldwide. We are rapidly building our response to Syria Crisis Response and operating in the Zaatari Camp and Host Community.
This post is an interesting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Jordanian individual to use his/her existing skills and experience to develop and shape Oxfam’s programme in Jordan. This key position is initially offered as ONE YEAR (renewable) contract.
• Management of office rental contracts as well as other necessary service & maintenance contracts and government permits that would ensure a safe, secure and conducive working environment for all staff
• Implementation of office policies and procedures that ensures cost effective use of the space and facilities
• Ensure availability of supplies and equipments necessary for smooth office operations
• In coordination with HR Officer, ensure implementation of health and safety standards within the office
• Liaison with relevant Oxfam office, government office and service providers for the timely arrangement of necessary permits, travel documentation, air tickets and accommodations for local and international travels
• Communicating with RC and other OGB offices on programme information including office holidays, programme activities and contact details
• Regular updating and dissemination of the Office Welcome pack
• Line management of the Admin Assistant and Cleaner in line with Oxfam’s performance management system.
• Implementation of Oxfam’s Gender, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policies
• Contribute to the overall development of programme services systems and procedures
Closing date for applications: 06th March 2014
Oxfam welcomes all applications no matter age, gender or disability.
Our apologies, but only candidates selected for written test and interview will be contacted.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|