Aon looks to hire qualified professionals in the region.
Aon is always on the lookout for great talent. Qualified candidates will be considered. One key advantage of an applicant will be if he or she has a broad view of human resource consulting and outsourcing services.
Current Job opening: HR Consultant
Duties: HR Consultants are responsible for assisting clients. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Role: As an Employee Relations Consultant will work on behalf of Aon in ensuring work is performed to achieve the results of the project/program.
- Creates and conducts training to clients, as well as works on other division projects.
- Is responsible in creating results for clients and Aon Hewitt. Results will be shared with the team to ensure smooth execution of all carried out projects; thus, to ensure the business moves on forward as it should. Feedback is fundamental regarding their performance related to Aon’s objectives.
- Will ensure quality solutions are designed as per the need and timelines of the client.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to client management.
- Plays a key role in expanding Aon’s portfolio of outsourcing clients, which is favorable for HR consulting success, as well as for Aon Hewitt.
Precondition: The candidate must have the flexibility to travel (30%+) throughout the GCC.
Condition: Must have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Requisite: Should have knowledge and familiarity of the Middle East market.
Necessity: Have a willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of clients—i.e., when and where it is needed.
Requirement: Must be a team player to contribute and leverage each other’s’ ideas/ strengths.
Experience: Those with a consulting reputation will be preferable. At least 3 – 5 years of practice in Consulting and Business Services.
Skills: Working knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Education: M.B.A (ideally or MSc)
Language: Arabic speaking is a plus, those who speak it will have a distinct advantage.
Company: Aon Hewitt Middle East Ltd.
Location: United Arab Emirates (head office); DIFC – Currency House, Tower 2, Level 5, Dubai.
Note: Aon Middle East is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates but has many offices across the region. Aon Hewitt’s regional operations are headquartered out of Dubai, UAE.
For any Aon Hewitt (human resources) inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact them.
t +971 4389 6300
f +971 4386 1690
Otherwise, if this is the career for you, then apply today.
To apply for the position do send your CV to email@example.com indicating the following:
- Which Aon company you are applying to – Aon Benfield, Aon Hewitt. Aon Risk Services
- In which country
- At which level – new graduate or experienced hire
Overall, Aon’s operation in the Middle East comprises of Aon Hewitt for solutions for the good of all of our clients and employees.
Why work for Aon? It offers good job prospects.
This is a firm that welcomes diversity, and they value continuous learning through formal programs and from each other. It has a supportive team atmosphere; is open to recognition and personal growth; and offers satisfying career enticements. As well, provides competitive salaries, attractive bonus/incentive programs, excellent benefits, training and mentoring programs.
Aon’s fundamental principle is attracting, retaining and developing a talented, committed and global workforce. Your career at Aon will be rewarding, as they acknowledge hard work and individual contributions.
What makes Aon unique from other similar firms? They are said to be the best-in-industry, at least in its sector. They create, expand and drive insightful business decisions for all of its clients.
Its client-centric approach makes them also unique; that is what makes the Aon brand.
As a premier insurance brokerage and consulting firm with human resources job opportunities, Aon Hewitt intends to recruit only the best people to provide periodic feedback to clients, managers and staff.