Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Application Security Consultant – Central Informatics Organization
The Central Informatics Organization of the Kingdom of Bahrain is seeking a consultant to conduct source code reviews for government applications. The duration of the contract is one year.
1. Ensure that applications meet the highest standards of security.
2. Review the applications source code manually as well as using tools.
3. Compile reports and return feedback to the application owners with the found vulnerabilities and remediation.
4. Communicate with application owners and participate in meetings.
5. Create procedures and frameworks to formalize the process of the Application code review.
6. Working closely with security team members in security reviews, vulnerability assessments, incident response, and forensics in relation to application security.
7. Create and maintain a training program for Application code review.
8. If the applicant knows only two of the following languages ASP. NET, PHP, and Java the applicant must be willing to learn the third.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur|