Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Assistant Restaurant Manager – Blue Fig
1. Establishes good relationships with colleagues & employees.
2. Implements and follows the various administrative instructions and regulations.
3. Manages all aspects of the restaurant in absence of Shift Manager, functioning as an administrative link between all departments.
4. Conducts training and evaluations programs for floor staff.
5. Assists Shift Manager in developing /implementing long range and annual plans, operating reports, forecasts and budgets.
6. Completes and posts in the designated work areas the daily or weekly work assignments schedule for all floor service personnel, ., bartenders, waiters and hostesses.
7. Monitors safety conditions and employees’ conformance with safety procedures.
8. Receives, investigates and acts upon complaints from members, guests and employees.
9. Communicates all upper management plans and strategies to employees and ensure their full implementation.
10. Assists shift manager in hiring floor personnel, suggests movements and termination of front area staff.
11. Observes the present ability of waiters and busboys for compliance with appearance, performance and uniform standards.
12. Checks table settings for proper presentation and completeness, and checks service tray stations for adequacy of supplies used for refill or replacement purposes.
13. Oversees the general functioning of the dining room during the meal service period, relaying information to service personnel, requesting feedback from guests as to their satisfaction, making adjustments when and where necessary.
14. Keeps and updates guests’ reservation schedule on a daily basis.
15. Assures the flow of communication between management and staff, regarding reservations
16. Ensures that guests are comfortably seated and well-served.
17. Initiates and helps waiters and busboys in their areas especially during peak hours.
18. Makes decisions and takes action whenever a problem or an issue arises on the floor.
19. Reports to Shift Manager if all relevant issues concerning performance, feedback, incidents, etc.
20. Continuously offers new ideas to improve service standards
21. Keep and maintain the restaurant food cost and controllable cost according to the company’s policy.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|