Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Basel Section Head – Bank of Jordan
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate should keep up to date with all the developments in Basel and ensure compliance with regulations, legislation and standards issued by the various regulatory bodies, whether local or international, to ensure the integrity of the bank’s financial position, and safety of the investment portfolio of in order to achieve the best return within an acceptable level of risk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Building models to measure quantitative risk and qualitative analysis that are in line with the international standards issued by the Basel Committee.
– Perform stress tests and develop corrective measures to check the implications of these scenarios.
– Measure and estimate future cash flows of the assets, liabilities, and off-balance commitments within various time periods and under different circumstances, as well as identify, monitor, and measure liquidity risk on a regular basis and analyze the sources of money depending on their nature.
– Make sure provisioning and guarantees are calculated according to the standards of Basel II.
– Implement the liquidity management strategy in accordance with the requirements of the Basel Committee in terms of the composition of assets and liabilities and the structure of benefits and the degree of stability of funding sources .And calculating the indicators of liquidity and leverage created by the standards of the Basel III.
– Prepare reports on any developments on the versions of the Basel or the requirements of CBJ and any matters that may occur and affect the Bank.
– Analyze the value-at-risk and compare it to the target ceilings.
– Conduct regular review and reporting the Risk appetite document.
– The economic capital and RAROC calculation as a part of the ICAAP reports.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|