Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Beneficiary Support Assistant (Cash Transfer Program) – International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Amman Delegation Office
Syrian refugees support operation in Jordan / IFRC Amman
Since the beginning of the unrest in Syria at the start of 2011, Jordan has received over 600,000 Syrians fleeing the conflict and many more are coming daily. Though Jordan has left its borders, officially, open to Syrians and has a favorable protection climate but influx of the refugees is low at the moment.
IFRC had launched a preliminary appeal to support National Societies in Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan in their assistance to Syrian refugees. The regional appeal has now been revised with scaled up activities of the operations. In case of Jordan, the revised appeal intends to help around 124,000 people (both Syrian refugees and some poor local Jordanians) with various relief items, cash, livelihood support and medical services that require more human and financial resources, hence this position has been created to support the effective implementation of the cash transfer program which is one of the major components of the current emergency appeal.
CTP Beneficiary Support Assistant is responsible to keep records and a statistic of all phone calls from beneficiaries, related to the cash project. She/he will provide all information of complaints to IFRC project assistant and cash delegates and follow up with beneficiaries if requested by her supervisors. The CTP Beneficiary Support officer will work also closely with the IFRC Project Assistants and Cash Delegates to ensure data regarding the beneficiaries is updated in the Data Base.
The CTP Beneficiary Support Assistant is responsible for the following tasks:
• Assist during distribution of ATM cards if needed
• Carry out other database related tasks as required, mainly keep updated beneficiary information.
• Answer the phone for beneficiary complaints in a responsible and friendly manner and document detailed information of each complainant including subject of complaints
• Follow up with JRC Field Officers, IFRC Project Assistants and cash delegates and inform complainant as requested cash delegates
• Carry out other general tasks as requested by the Cash Delegate
• Beneficiary communication officer reports to the IFRC Project Assistant and to Cash Delegates in all matters concerning the cash assistance program
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|