Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Branch Manager – Ossos Business Development Co.
• Manage the branch operations, administration, and office communication with Head Quarters and other related entities.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate operation work
• Direct and monitor the collection of Transfer payments and their deposits.
• Market the company activities to prospective clients by direct or indirect methods.
• Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Head Quarters.
• Maintain records of transactions and operating costs.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
• Monitor/ Control daily job flow.
• Receiving VIP Clients and making sure their requests are fulfilled.
– Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
– Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of personnel
– Directs and coordinates activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
– Plan, direct, coordinate, or budget activities concerned with the project and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
– Will be responsible to develop and implement customer service standards.
– Will be responsible to develop, coordinate and evaluate the implementation of monitoring and inspection programs to ensure an appropriate level of customer service are met.
– Responsible to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with customers and employees.
– Conduct regular staff meetings to review on-going operations, trouble-shoot areas needing corrective action, issues related to employees, etc
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|