Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Business Development and Project Manager
– Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
– Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
– Research and build relationships with the clients.
– Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
– Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
– Participate in pricing the solution/service.
– Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
– Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
– Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
– Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
– Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
– Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
– Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
– agreeing project objectives
– representing the client’s interest
– providing independent advice on the management of projects
– organizing the various professional people working on a project
– risk assessment
– making sure that all the aims of the project are met and making sure the quality standards are met
– using the latest IT to keep track of people and progress
– recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
– monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
– accounting, costing and billing.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|