Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Business / System Analyst
1. Analyze system requirements and review business procedures to determine the requirements for a software application system.
2. Prepare specifications of system functionality, scope, performance and other application requirements.
3. Develop a software structure and design to meet the system requirements.
4. Prepare data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams or other diagrams and descriptions of the computer software system structure describing organization of the programs and data.
5. Create logical and physical database designs to support application.
6. Administration: work at the highest technical level on all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), while effectively planning, directing, controlling, and reporting progress for assigned projects.
7. Write any technical documentation that may be required by any component of the Systems Development Life Cycle Process such as systems or modification specifications, project schedules, testing plans and scripts, user documentation, etc.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|