Are you looking into working in real estate in Dubai? If so, a company is currently recruiting Real Estate Consultants.
Career in Dubai at Roots Land – A trusted property partner in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Job Offer: Real Estate Company
Company: Roots Land Real Estate is a growing company active in Dubai’s Real Estate market
Location: Its headquarter is conveniently located on Dubai’s prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, United Arab Emirates
Roots Land has just opened new positions:
- Executive Assistant – Manages and maintains Director’s contacts, emails and agenda, while ensuring accurate and timely follow-ups with colleagues, clients and other third parties on a daily basis.
- Marketing Executive – Plans all marketing materials of the company in driving new business opportunities with targeted customers.
- Property Management Supervisor – Is administratively responsible of commercial real estate contracts, as well as for management reporting and property maintenance and appearance.
- Senior Commercial Sales & Leasing Consultant – Projects a professional sales presentation, in addition to leasing activities. In other words, is responsible to close the sales and secure lease agreements.
- Senior Leasing Consultant – Prepares leases and related documentation (forms and contracts) to ensure smooth transactions following company procedures.
- Senior Sales Consultant – Carries out sales-related functions, including but not limited to, customer correspondence and personal interactions.
Requirements: the applicant ought to have Real Estate background; some positions require 2 to 3 years of leasing or sales experience. Another position requires the ability to achieve sales targets, with an understanding of marketing techniques.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, and/or Training you need for the job.
Qualities and skills: The resource will need the ability to calculate figures and amounts; have excellent customer service skills, as well as have basic computer and data-entry skills. The ideal candidates must have skills in English, verbal and written. Furthermore, they need to have a UAE Driving License, a car and a clear visa status.
Salary & Benefits: The jobs offer a competitive salary (or the optional commission based earnings) and benefits package, including medical insurance, mobile phone and petrol allowances.
Why work here? It is a dynamic and growing company where you can enhance your skills. The company offers dedicated support and training for those that need to acquire and maintain a real estate license.
Besides, Roots Land is becoming a leader in the real estate industry in the UAE. Aligning yourself with the most active real estate agency can help you pursue a career in this field.
Now is the time to become a real estate agent, here is why:
According to real estate experts in the emirate, the economy of Dubai is expected to have a massive boost thanks to World Expo 2020. One can expect long-tern jobs, tourism and real estate as a result.
As the Expo 2020 site starts to take shape, one can expect many participants and visitors could benefit the real estate and hospitality sectors. This marks the beginning of a new era as the Dubai real estate market is expected to benefit from the Expo; it will help overcome falling property prices in the area, affirms PropertyWire.com, a global property news service.
As the emirate’s economy rebounds, it is creating increased demand, explains PropertyWire in a post, which in turn brings plenty of opportunities for real estate agents in Dubai.
To explore the Dubai real estate jobs within this company, visit its career page at http://www.rootsland.com/career. Those interested to join its team of dedicated professionals, apply today; send your CV to email@example.com.