Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: CFO
A well-established real estate development company in the Kingdom of Bahrain is looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
This is a strategic role; the ideal candidate has to supervise the operations of the finance department whilst playing an important role in strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cash flow management, cost benefit analysis, risk management and forecasting needs and managing company’s relationships with financial institutions and investors:
– Manage the accounting and financial operations of the company and its key associates
– Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reporting (IFRS) including coordinating audits for all investments (SPVs) administered
– Providing strategic advices on business development and business plan.
– Providing concise and relevant management information to assist the business in optimizing cost and cash flow
– Act as a commercial and risk manager of the business.
– Supporting business partners in administering project financial and operational controls
– Periodic development / investment reporting across all investments/projects
– Scrutinize and ensure that company’s business activities are in compliance with the company’s internal guidelines and authority delegations
– Support and address project specific accounting, financial controls and capital needs
– Develop and maintain legal structures of Joint development SPV’s
– Serve as main channel of information on company economic, business and financial conditions, as well as their impact on the overall strategies and objectives
– Mentor and develop an efficient finance team
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|