Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Chairman Office Manager – Almco Group
Primary Purpose of the Job:
Provide personal administrative support to the Chairman or his designate. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and office-based work and projecting a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
• Assist the Chairman with a variety of tasks.
• Responsible of some of the Chairman’s responsibilities and work more closely with management.
• Meet and greet Chairman’s visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Handle daily normal secretarial tasks such as: Answering and screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
• Set up accommodation and entertainment arrangements for Company visitors.
• Prepare and maintain Chairman’s expense report.
• Organize and maintain Chairman’s diaries and make appointments.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: Photocopying, mailing, faxing, filing and dealing with correspondence and writing letters.
• Create, transcribe, take dictations, minutes and distribute them.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Carry out background research and present findings into subjects the Chairman is dealing with.
• Organize and attend meetings, ensuring the Chairman is well-prepared for meetings.
• Take meeting minutes, type, organize and circulate to meeting attendees.
• Sign for Chairman’s mail packages.
• Devise and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
• Organize travel and accommodation arrangements for the Chairman.
• Carry out specific projects and research as assigned by the Chairman.
• Carry out other reasonable duties as assigned.
• Travel to several countries, including Iraq for extended and short periods according to work.
• Bachelor degree in English Language/Business Administration or any related discipline.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|