How would you like to play a key role in communications and media for a leading organization: NSG | News Services Group Middle East is in search of self-motivated, ambitious, and capable individuals to join their team as content editors, copywriting, translation, relationship management positions, and researchers to deliver specialized news and communication services.
As an employed member of the team, in whatever role, you’ll help to deliver business news quickly, efficiently, and accurately to the widest, or the most niche audiences. NSG delivers comprehensive news and media planned for high-visibility corporations and has a diverse range of clientele from governmental organizations to multinational business entities.
Why work for NSG group companies? At present, “several companies operate under NSG delivering specialized news and communication.” These are consultancy experts in their respective fields.
NSG makes an effort to nurture its employees through inspiring and creative ideas to bring the team together and help develop and diversify talents to give individual’s both empowerment and motivation.
Roles include correspondents handling translation, interpretation, editing/ proofreading/ copywriting services for prestigious clients either in-person or across the online community via information web portals that have a global reach for targeting diverse stakeholder audiences. NSG has become one of the leading communications organizations and is a major player in the region for the news content they generate and supply.
NSG truly adopts the values and virtues of team work and “seeks to align with individuals who are keen to learn and broaden their work horizons through knowledge sharing, a key attribute to our operational philosophy.”
Today, NSG is on the lookout for any interested talents in writing, editing, reporting or any other related communications professional to join their team.
- Job: Content Writer/Editor – They’ll develop, gather and disseminate content information through an organization’s communications channels. The applicant shall have at least two years working with HTML/XHTML, web-based researching, and use of content management systems.
- Job: Online Researchers – They’ll collect relevant data from the internet via search engines. The person who applies must be knowledgeable in using blogs and other social networking sites.
- Job: Media Relations Executive – They’ll sustain partnerships or relationships with various media entities. The individual will be asked to come up with proven media relations skills to meet client expectations.
- Job: Translators – They’ll translate work from English to Arabic and Arabic to English across a variety of industries. Such Interpreters will need to have experience working in the field of translation.
- Job: English copywriters – They’ll be editing and proofreading assigned content translated into English from Arabic, French, or any other language. This person will need to have the patience to write, re-write, read, and re-read work.
NSG Hiring Criterions:
Attributes: The candidate must have the stamina to work in any of the positions. Only motivated and professional individuals should apply.
Education: A university degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or public relations, if not another relevant field.
Language Requirement: Be fluent in English and Arabic—both oral and written. French or any other language is advantageous to fulfill one or more of these roles.
Proficiency: Be able to provide high quality and competitive writing skills adhering to the highest of standards to fulfill tasks related to the business and news coverage for its clientele in their respective markets in all of its portals.
Capability: To work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising quality of work.
As per NSG’s website, “Employment packages are only discussed upon submission of a resume and following an interview with the managing director.”
To learn more about the company, NSG | News Services Group Middle East, visit their office at its Headquarters: DMC Building #1, 3rd Floor, Offices 302, 311, 313 & 314; Address: Dubai Media City, P.O. Box 502726, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, or else contact them: Tel: +971 4 452 5111 | Fax: +971 4 425 7776 | Email: email@example.com.