Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Database Administrator – InfoGraph
Infograph, an established and leading a GIS software company in Jordan, is in need of highly qualified candidates. Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
– Two to five years of hands-on experience in database design and administration (SQL Server, Oracle, and/or Informix)
– Demonstrated knowledge administering Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux systems
– Strong analytical/problem solving skills
– Provides expertise in data modeling
– Ability to resolve problems with the RDBMS and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
– Shall support development, test and production activities, including performance monitoring, tuning, size estimating, and SQL tuning.
– Ideal candidate will have experience of Oracle DB and/or SQL Server administration and must have an Oracle certification.
– Thorough knowledge of backup, recovery, database/application performance tuning, and related infrastructure diagnostics.
– Must be proficient in SQL and related features.
– Familiarity with ESRI GIS (preferable)
– ESRI Enterprise Geodatabase Management Professional
– Possessing in-depth knowledge and experience in ArcGIS and ArcSDE technologies, and geospatial data design and management.
– Provides support to GIS application development and testing.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|