Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Database Security Supervisor – Jordan Telecom Group
– Security Planning and Reviews.
– Controlling access permissions and privileges.
– Capacity planning.
– Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans.
– Ensuring that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
– Working closely with project managers and cross-functional internal resources to ensure systems are built and maintained to the highest standards.
– Installing and testing new versions of the DB.
– Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
– Work may also involve in database development.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|