Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Entrepreneurship programs Senior Coordinator
A local NGO contributing to economic development and a better life for all Jordanians, by helping Jordanian enterprises realize their full potential, creating more jobs and higher incomes, and preparing them to compete successfully in regional and international markets in cooperation with international organizations.
Scope of work brief :
Responsible for operations at SME directorate according to management and director instructions and develop marketing campaigns that promote BDC programs’ services. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, sponsorship and market research. And follow up on all operations related to the directorate.
– Work intensively on promoting Entrepreneurship & SMEs Directorate services among potential clients, individuals and organizations which includes handling orientation sessions and set meetings with potential organizations.
– Run direct marketing and operations to recruit participants for the Entrepreneurship & MSME Directorate training activities to ensure meeting the program’s targets.
– Follow up the implementation of initiative which includes liaising with advisors and consultants, meeting regularly with candidates and follow up all process operations from submitting application to writing the Business plan.
– Monitor and evaluate the process implementation with partners.
– Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to the direct supervisor.
– Follow up on generating success stories, testimonials and all requested documentations for SMEs & Entrepreneurship Directorate.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|