Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Factory administrator – The Closets International
Job Description :
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft office.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Booking rooms and conference facilities.
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
• Communicating with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
• Staff attendance control, handling expenses.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required.
• Coordinate work flow.
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Take initiative in manager’s absence.
• Keep projects on schedule.
• Arrange "callbacks" to customers.
• Provide back-up materials for callbacks.
• Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed.
• Communicate with the Production Manager to ensure the best preparation of the factory production schedule.
• Actively be aware of the current status of each of the production lines and report any issues as appropriate.
• Help facilitate On Time in Full customer service.
• Regularly collect factory data and report on attendance, overall Equipment Efficiency and schedule adherence.
• Ensure effective security and distribution of documentation and prompt preparation of updates.
• Ensure payroll data is collected, checked and forwarded to payroll on a monthly basis.
• Administer the Skills Matrix documentation including individual records, training documentation and scheduling of training activities.
• Distribute all site post, ensuring all invoices are coded and presented for prompt authorization.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|