Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Factory Manager – The Closets International
1. Lead factory production and maintenance personnel in day to day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
2. Ensure the efficient processing of incoming recyclable materials while maintaining end product quality standards.
3. Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
4. Works with Factory Maintenance Supervisor in planning, budgeting, organizing resources, executing work plans, monitors production and quality, co-ordinates priorities, resolves issues and participates in special projects and work schedules.
5. Hire, direct, coach and mentor staff to ensure performance targets are being met.
6. Ensures that all staff subordinates are suitably trained/qualified/licensed for the various tasks and jobs they must complete. This includes fall arrest, confined space entry, hot work permits, fire extinguishers, lift truck operation, etc.
7. Plans, organizes, implements and monitors work schedules/external suppliers consistent with the normal needs of the plant and special projects.
8. Assume P&L responsibility including the development and achievement of budgetary and cash flow goals to ensure the long-term viability of the plant.
9. Ensure site compliance to all labor, safety, and environmental regulations.
10. Prepare management reporting as required.
11. Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|