Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: HR Officer
1. Managing, and running payroll on monthly basis in Mena Itech HRMS system in addition to administer the payroll on timely manner and accuracy as well as prepare monthly payroll sheets or any requested inquires.
2. Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place and Provide assistance with writing job descriptions.
3. Provide assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
4. Provide assistance in developing human resource plans, policies and procedures.
5. Handling and arrange all employees files and Review the entered personnel data relevant to new hired employees/ labors personnel information to ensure compliance with personnel automated system.
6. Managing attendance system (prepare daily attendance, follow up absence leaves, and other deductions) in addition to Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
7. Preparing job offers and employment contracts
8. Follows up with the health insurance to apply employee’s subscriptions, cancellations, etc.
9. Issuing ‘employee salary details’ letters to banks /embassies/Immigration etc.
10. Provide assistance to HR Manager on staff recruitment
11. Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
12. Schedule and organize interviews.
13. Participate in applicant interviews.
14. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|