Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Human Resources Manager – INJAZ
Human Resource Manager Job Purpose:
Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Understand and follow the operational and HR policies and procedures guidelines and standards.
• Communicate, update and ensure proper implementation of the HR policies and procedures by employees.
• Maintain the organization structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain the organization manpower through analyzing the business units requirements, implementing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers; conducting and analyzing exit interviews
• Manage the organization payroll system and ensure compliance with related regulatory bodies.
• Manage the organization health insurance contracts and related activities.
• Carry out the screening, behavioral/functional interviewing, testing, and selection processes of applicants.
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Coordinate and implement employees training plans and succession plans.
• Carry out and coordinate the Performance Management System of INJAZ.
• Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and employee leaves of absence.
• Carry out the employees’ contracts and financial settlements.
• Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Provide timely and accurate reports to the Direct Supervisor.
• Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates that have been involved in volunteer work.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|