Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Infrastructure Assets Management Specialist – InfoGraph
Infograph, an established and leading a GIS software company in Jordan, is in need of highly qualified candidates. Interested candidates should have the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
– Have the experience in the Lifecycle Infrastructure Asset Management Activities, preferable for the utilities industry.
– Ability to define the key elements of Infrastructure Assets Management and defining its requirements
– Have the experience to assess the Assets Conditions (processes & techniques)
– Understand the operational strategies and plans for the assets.
– Understand the assets maintenance strategies and workflow.
– Ideal candidate will have experience of Oracle DB and/or SQL Server administration and must have an Oracle certification.
– Must be proficient in SQL and related features.
– Knowledge of and experience with GIS technologies.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|