Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Junior Software Engineer
1. Develop and maintain Web/Device applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
2. Create a company-wide Intranet applications, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
3. Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
4. Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
5. Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
6. Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
7. Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
8. Perform analyses of business requirements.
9. Coordinate and collaborate with other team members to design, build and manage web sites.
10. Design and develop installation programs "Deployment" for websites.
11. Optimize and customize existing products as required.
12. Perform object oriented & service oriented programming and database creation.
13. Configure and normalize Databases using SQL Server query language.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|