Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Loss Prevention Officer – The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa
The Loss Prevention Officer, LPO, is the backbone of the department. LPO’s are responsible for the performance of departmental duties, ranging from dispatcher, interior patrol and exterior patrol to emergency response team member and first responder in medical aid situations. LPO’s report directly to the Shift Leader of their team, or the Assistant Shift Leader, in the absence of the Shift Leader, and are to take all direction from those persons.
• When present at the scene of any medical emergency, acts as a first responder, and assesses and renders appropriate first aid and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, rescue breathing, Heimlich maneuver, or other life-saving technique, and if necessary and prudent, requests the dispatch of additional Emergency Services personnel, such as paramedics.
• Carries out fire fighting duties in an emergency as part of the Hotel Fire Brigade.
• Conducts security duties, at either static posts or as a roving patrol.
• Is responsible for maintaining a safe environment, keeping the peace, and acting on any actual or potential violations of national or municipal laws, as well as the violation of any hotel standard of conduct.
• Is responsible for acting to ensure the safety and security of functions and special events.
• Is responsible for informing his superiors of all other security related activities and taking direction in how to resolve these.
• Uses two way radios to communicate with other LPO’s or the Loss Prevention Control room.
• Perform all tasks as directed by superiors- assuming such direction is legal, ethical and moral, in a timely and efficient manner.
• Participate in related project teams
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Categorie: Job offers in Bahrein