Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Medical Customer Service Adviser – Extensya
Extensya is currently looking for employees to fill the position of "Medical Customer Service Representative" with the following qualifications:
– University graduate with Medical background.
– Ability to respond professionally to telephone inquiries from customers related to health issues.
– Ability to solve problems and educating customers regarding health programs and procedures.
– Promptly answers, screens, and processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements, policies and procedures.
– Continuously acts to maintain a safe, clean, healthy, and fun work environment consistent with Extensya’s professional customer service, vision, values, and endeavors.
– Excellent command of English language.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Candidate should be willing to work on rotational shifts.
– Customer Service oriented.
– Call Center experience is a plus.
– Lives in Irbid
|Job Location:||Irbid, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|