Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Medical Representative – Dar Al Dawa
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists & hospital’s medical teams to promote the companies range of products and communicate product’s messages.
• Building and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administration staff.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Achieving annual Sales Targets.
• Implement and follow up the Promotion plan and strategy with the highest ROI of the P&A budget. Preparation of daily report about competitor’s activities and market situation.
• Attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
• Keeping up with the latest clinical data and maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service in the country.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
• Participating in developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health sector.
• Working with the team to create effective business plans for making sales in a
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|