Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Oracle Developer/Programmer – Gulf International Bank
Functional Title: Consultant Oracle Developer/Programmer
Section/Unit (if applicable) : I.T. Applications
Division : Information Technology Division
Dotted line Reporting (if any) : Head of I.T.A.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 3 to 5 years experience in I.T. Banking / Finance Sector
3. Hands on I.T. Experience in the following areas
a. Software development and support using the following technology areas
i. Oracle Forms 6 and above
ii. Oracle 9i, 10g and above
iii. Experience on SDLC
iv. Good in SQL/PL-SQL programming
4. Development and support experience in the following areas will be considered as an added advantage:
a. 3 to 4 years, experience in Banking domain handling major Business Intelligence toolsets i.e. Oracle OBIEE, methodologies with specialization in web analytics, business process development.
a. Windows Server 2003, and above
b. Basic knowledge of accounting
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
1. Development/Enhancement/Implementation of Oracle Applications solutions/reporting requirements based on business specifications.
o In-depth Analysis of requests.
o Proper Technical/Functional Specifications covering all aspects of the proposed solution (with adequate consideration to future requirements)
o Develop Software/reports using the appropriate design principals and appropriate programming languages as specified in the banks procedures.
o Adequate testing of the solution (to conform to the highest level of reliability)
o Comprehensive User and Technical documentation (to be provided/updated as applicable)
2. Analyze system faults or enquiries and pursue corrective actions or provide required information as appropriate.
3. Appropriate update on status/progress of deliverables assigned (i.e. to Project/Team Leader, users and delivery sheet)
4. Adhering to the banks Information Security, Human Resources and the ITA GIBMAN policies as dictated in the appropriate guidelines
5. Maintaining the high standards of professionalism & appearance at all times
6. Pursue any other related activities as directed by superiors
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|