Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: PARTIME Field Surveyor and Market Research Analyst for Entertainment & Leisure – edifice
Scope of work for a Field Surveyor and Market Research Analyst for Entertainment & Leisure (1 week assignment)
1. Visit selected quality entertainment and F&B facilities in Jordan particularly Amman to assess their offering, visitor’s type and attendance, operation standard, pricing model, marketing and sales methods and customer behavior and satisfaction level . FECs in malls, Cinemas, Bowling, arcade, go kart, water park, amusement parks, Imax cinemas, branded theme restaurants like Chili’s, TGIF .
We have shortlisted an indicative list of selected attractions on Jordan that we would want this resource to target and provide the information we require. We will provide the template for collating the information.
2. Collect snap shot data on the date of opening, number of visitors, attendance patterns, success of the attraction and operational issues
3. Identify the different categories of domestic Jordanian/ regional visitors to these entertainment facilities and Aqaba as well as their spending pattern for leisure.
4. Collect and analyze data on Jordanian visitor preferences, needs, and entertainment habits to identify potential leisure needs and factors affecting demand..
5. Forecast and track marketing campaigns and sales trends of the key entertainment facilities, analyzing collected data.
6. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written English text
We also have an upcoming visit to Jordan in early February 2014, we would like to arrange to meet with 2/ 3 key players in the entertainment industry or specialists such as cinema, FEC or branded theme restaurant operators and we may ask this resource to accompany us.
|Job Location:||Aqaba, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|