Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Project Finance & Infrastructure staff – JOR0001P – Ernst & Young
EY MENA Infrastructure Advisory, is a specialty practice within EY’s Transaction Advisory Services. It is a dominant financial advisor in the development of core infrastructure projects and public-private partnerships (PPP) across the Middle East.
Projects include municipal services, transportation, social housing and utilities among others. The practice is recognized as a trusted source by public sector ministries and agencies, as well as by private sector bidders, for its expertise in financing, structuring, modelling and management of procurement processes.
We are looking for a strong candidate to join as an Analyst in the Infrastructure Advisory team. This position will be based in Amman and fills an integral role that involves working closely with other members of the Infrastructure Advisory team in MENA region to execute a variety of engagements related to the development of core infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a team member who will:
· Manage and execute on multiple assignments with an exceptional standard of performance
· Undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis of financials and documentation to develop and report findings relevant to the client
· Collaborate with other team members in identifying and exploring potential new business opportunities
· Prepare drafts of marketing materials and transaction proposals
· Prepare drafts of reports and presentations for client meetings
· Synthesize research information to be used in competitive analysis, industry analysis, negotiation support and other applications
· Develop and review financial information to reflect the commercial arrangements of the particular infrastructure project on which the team is advising
· Research financial and commercial market information to be used in modelling, scenario and option analysis and preparation of feasibility studies
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|