Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Quality Assurance Manager – Association of Queen Rania Al Abdullah Award for Excellence in Education
About the Association
The Association of Queen Rania Al Abdullah Award for Excellence in Education is an NGO with a mission of honoring educators, motivating the distinguished amongst them, spreading a culture of excellence & creativity and contributing to knowledge creation. The Award was inaugurated in 2005 by her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah and is part of a movement to raise the standards, morale, and pride of our teachers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Setting the objectives and goals of the department as well as participating in setting and drafting the Association’s main objectives. Managing the information resources and consultancy at the Association.
2. Designing, innovating and carrying out the methods of gathering qualitative and quantitative data relating to all the Association’s operations.
3. Setting quality policies and guidlelines to evaluating the Association’s departments and their activities.
4. Preparing a QC Manual
5. Auditing all departments’ activities: adopt all measures and records and specific forms of the departments after they have been revised and audited.
6. Preparing quarterly and yearly reports regarding the percentage of work done, deviations from set managerial plans, give recommendations and corrective actions for all departments and submitting them to the managing director.
7. Preparing a diagram of the association’s jobs and projects, depicting the inputs, processes and outputs and what impacts they have on the local community
8. Documenting and saving the data resulting from both success and failure stories and informing relevant personnel about it for the sake of awareness.
9. Working as a centre of developing and centralizing and spreading questionnaires and survey tools
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|