Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Retail Banking System Analyst – Gulf International Bank
Role: Retail Banking System Analyst
Location : Manama, Bahrain & Al-Khobar
Duration : Permanent
Position Level: Manager
Support complex Retail Banking multi-channel delivery solutions of CRM, Contact Center Automation, Loan Origination, Mobile Banking (Web, IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone) and Application Integration.
Candidate Experience Requirements
• Familiar with both waterfall and iterative development SDLC, RUP, UML, J2EE design patterns
• Past experience in Web and mobile applications and banking technology areas (Oracle FlexCube, VeriPark Software, Mobile Banking, MDM, Device Management, NFC, RFID and Payments).
• Familiar with Networking principles & hardware such as DMZ, load balancers, firewalls, and security technologies (Entrust, SSL, PKI, digital cert, hardware tokens.)
• Familiar with banking applications in a national/global multi-bank, multi-lingual, multi-currencies environment
• Experience in production level operational design and support addressing best practices / designs for scalability, robustness, redundancy, system management, alert management, change management, and configuration management
• Strong knowledge in designing and coding secure applications
• Past experience in SADAD, SARIE, SIMAH and AL ELM is plus.
• Familiar with batch processing architectures, data warehouses, star schema and ETL is a plus
BSC/PGDM – Any Specialization:
4 to 7 year’s software development experience
3 to 5 years experience in the Retail Banking industry
Mushtaq Ahmed | IT Recruitment Officer | Human Resources
Gulf International Bank B.S.C. | P.O. Box 1017, 3 Palace Avenue, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel +973 17 522 594| Fax Fax +973 17 522 633 | mushtaq.
GIB is licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a conventional wholesale bank
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|