Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Senior Auditor – Abu Khader Group
The auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audit assignments in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
• Assist in the preparation and the completion of annual risk assessment and audit plan
• Carry out the internal audit Plan of the Department.
• Maintain a comprehensive file on all audits to include proper background, brief and working papers.
• Ensure full compliance of all business processes to the approved AK Policies & Procedures
• Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
• Conduct regular and ad hoc audits of financial controls and management systems for corporate policy and legal compliance
• Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
• Finalize the field work and audit report of each audit assignment within the budgeted time
• Report to the Audit Director on the policies, programs and activities of the department
• Report to the Audit Director any identified areas of Weaknesses, Risks, Fraud, or any deviation from policies and procedures.
• Give recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation
• Work with management to ensure a system is in place which ensure that all major risks are identified and analyzed, on an annual basis
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|