Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Senior HR Officer – Norwegian Refugee Council
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Day to day management of the Administration and HR department
• Ensure that the Administration and HR dep. promote and maintain a high standard of professional recruitment and staff development practice. Ensure NRC Jordan’s HR policies and procedures are implemented.
• Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and staff development matters and associated terms and conditions to NRC management and staff.
• Responsible for the documentation of recruitment processes, personnel files, staff tracking and staff training and development
• Responsible for efficient and relevant administration support services for the NRC Jordan operation, including
• Responsible for facilitating, organizing and implementation of NRC national staff trainings and other capacity building initiatives
• Keep the training material delivered under continuous review ensuring that it remains current and up to date.
• Lead the process of possible design and development of new HR/Admin systems and processes
• Responsible for investigating and responding to problems, enquiries and complaints from staff in a professional manner, based on the NRC Code of Conduct and Terms of Employment.
• Responsible for managing a team of recruitment, personnel and staff development officers and assistants
• To encourage continuous improvement and innovation within the team
• To delegate appropriate responsibility and authority to the level of staff within his/her control, consistent with effective decision making, whilst retaining responsibility for results
• To review the contribution of their staff on a regular basis and to provide direction on personal development requirements and action
• To maintain good staff relationships and morale amongst staff reporting to him/her, through effective feedback, recognition, appraisal and development
• Building administration and human resource capacity in the department
• Ensure protection of personal data and other sensitive information
• To keep up to date with current developments in the field of staff capacity building and recruitment, and keep abreast of current developments within the HR function.
• Participate in disciplinary and grievance procedures as appropriate.
• Participate in the selection and appointment of staff
• Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the Operations Director or Country Director
Monthly Salary 1550(one thousand and five hundred fifty) JOD
Interested candidates MUST submit a Cover Letter. Applicants who fail to submit a cover letter their applications will NOT be considered.
Dead Line for applications 25/11/2013.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|