Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Senior Human Resources Advisor – Jordan Telecom Group
Support HRBP actions by preparing documents, reports and by doing needed analysis. Manage less critical HR processes under HRBP delegation to facilitate the daily work.
Key Accountabilities :
– Prepares the needed documents to support HR BP in taking appropriate HR decisions for the main HR processes (recruitment, performance management, internal mobility…).
– Participates, under the HR BP delegation, in recruitment process for positions below team leader, to guarantee the suitability of the applicants to business needs.
– Provides any support to HR BP for HR projects of the Units, following the needs of each unit, to facilitate HR BP achievements.
– Prepares reports and analyses HR data to provide the HRBP with reports to help him in taking related decisions.
– Extract data from HRMS and manipulate the data as needed.
– Represents HR unit in management meetings with other business units to participate in HR decision, advices management in HR concerns.
– Contributes in the HR unit’s performance by participating in specific HR projects or actions to ensure that all actions decided by HR unit are implemented.
– Follows up with HRMS team the implementation and the updates of the Organization structures, writes and drafts transfer and delegation letters as needed.
– Meet company employees below team leader to understand their concerns or needs and propose suitable solutions.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|