Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER – Universal Enterprises
The position reports to the Managing Director.
Within the Organization, the position has primary working relationships with Universal Corporate, Divisional Managers: Food (Food Centre & Consumer Goods Distribution), Franchise (Pizza King), Office Equipment, Office Furniture, Copy City & other future business divisions.
Outside the Organization, the position coordinates, primarily with the media & all related stake holders.
Marketing, communications & public relations.
Responsible for creating, implementing & measuring the success of:
1. Comprehensive marketing, communications & public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image & position within the marketplace & the general public, & facilitate internal & external communications
2. Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image & position, assure consistent communication of image & position throughout the Organization & assure communication of image & position to all constituencies, both internal & external
3. Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, display stickers, commercial vehicle br&ing, etc
4. Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research & coordinate & oversee this activity, participate in various local & regional exhibitions & monitor trends
1. Responsible for the achievement of marketing/ communications/ public relations mission, goals & financial objectives
2. Develop short & long-term plans & budgets for the marketing/ communications/ public relations program & its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence & evaluate performance
3. Recommend short & long term Organization marketing goals & objectives to the Managing Director
4. Develop, implement & monitor systems & procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/ communications/ public relations function
5. Keep the Managing Director informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications & public relations
6. Responsible for leading, implementing & monitoring CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program for the organization
7. All Marketing activities overall main purpose is to increase the turnover & profitability of the Organization & therefore necessary measure should be implemented to gauge the success & the ability of achieving the overall goal of the marketing activity 8. Responsible to establish full & strong presence in all internet related & social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & any current or future programs that communicate with the mass public to market the Organizations product & activities
9. Establish relationships with all media related companies, in order to work with them in implementing the various marketing activities
10. Br&ing & re-br&ing is also part of the positions responsibility as well as identifying areas of weaknesses in the services & recommend means to overcome them
Work with Divisional Managers to:
1. Develop & maintain a strategic perspective based on marketplace & constituent needs & satisfaction in organizational direction, program & services, & decision-making; & ensure the overall vitality of the Organization
2. Help make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission & vision are pertinent & practiced throughout the organization
3. Develop & coordinate means to seek regular input from the Organization’s key constituencies regarding the quality of marketing programs & services & the Organization’s relevance
4. Help formulate & administer marketing policies to ensure the integrity of the Organization
5. Act as an internal consultant to bring attention & solutions to business & marketing priorities
6. Submit a comprehensive monthly status report on the above activities to the Managing Director
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG; Other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|