Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Specifications Writer – Arabtech Jardaneh
1. Review and perform quality control on submitted drawings and highlight any discrepancies or missing information or others.
2. Coordination with the Architectural and structural departments to resolve any missing or information discrepancies noted.
3. Prepare outline specifications.
4. Contact suppliers for new materials in order to obtain required specifications.
5. Browse the internet to obtain specifications data that are not available.
6. Prepare the required project detailed Architectural and Civil works specifications based on the given drawings.
7. Coordinate with Cost Engineers to ensure specifications for all work items are included and highlight any missing items that should be included.
8. Coordinate with Cost Engineers to ensure the proper work item coding or material coding is used.
9. Assist the Cost Engineers when necessary in obtaining quotations from materials’ suppliers.
10. Provide quality control on submitted specifications by other disciplines or sub-consultants.
11. Compile the specifications for all disciplines and sub-consultants and prepare the necessary submittal volumes.
12. Answer any queries raised by Sub-Consultants such as external cost sub-consultants or contractors on the specifications.
13. Work on the development of a Company Specification library.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|