Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Supply chain Inventory, Distribution coordinator – OSN
– To provide high quality supply chain expertise in the areas of Inventory management and control processes through the analysis of historical and budgeted data. Candidate is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility. To implement strategic, operational and tactical plans to build a robust inventory management functions with designated countries or regions, maintain hardware integrity between database and physical hardware at warehouses and other hardware keeping locations. In addition to the above, this position also needs to support on other supply chain functions as and when such requirements arise.
– Coordinate distribution and tracking of all outward & inward shipments to and from markets allocated from time to time. Archive all documents that relates to shipping and distribution transactions in an orderly manner.
– Follow up with warehouses, functional teams or departments, dealers, freight forwarding and courier companies to ensure on-time movement of goods between required locations.
• Ensure hardware availability at all required sales / distribution locations to support new sales, maintenance of existing customer hardware, upgrades etc.
• Identify / forecast purchase and warehouse stock movement requirements.
• Identify stock replenishments at warehouses, dealers and installation companies.
• Ensure full database integrity with physical transactions and stock.
• Thorough follow up with OSN stockholders to ensure monthly reporting, reconciliation, after clarifications, invoice stock that are not reported.
• On site visit to stockholder location for inventory audit.
• Functions include customs clearance, customs documentations, forwarding, transportation arrangements, archiving, mail room support, inward & outward courier.
• Responsible for the coordination of distribution, shipping and tracking of shipments across specified markets.
• Review and process supplier invoices.
• Archiving documents in an orderly manner that ensures all future reference with respect to management queries, audit requirements etc.
• Extend similar services to 3rd party companies as per agreement with the PMG or its subsidiary companies.
• Share knowledge amongst the team; train dealers, technicians, OSN contractors on hardware maintaining, reconciling and reporting.
• Follow OSN supply chain process. Participate in operational and tactical performance improvement projects.
• Follow a balanced approach on cost effectiveness and operational efficiency.
• Assist other supply chain activities as and when required
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|