Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Technical/ Maintenance Manager – Amana Foods
– He will be responsible to Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for machines and facility Maintenance.
– He will be responsible to establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff; allocate resources accordingly.
– He will be responsible to Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures; Participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
– Monitor and control supplies and equipment; order supplies and tools as necessary; prepare documents for equipment procurement; prepare specifications and contracts for contract services.
– Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and Equipment.
– Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 6 years spent in a managerial position
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; FMCG|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|