Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: Training & Development Senior Officer
1. Training Plan and Design:
• Design and develop training programs and new hire orientation program.
• Identify training and development needs and opportunities and prepare the annual training plan according the needs and provide suggestions for training budget.
2. Training Administration and Reporting:
• Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities, process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures and set budget.
• Conduct staff New hire Orientations.
• Prepare training monthly report
• To set all logistic arrangement for In-House and Out-side training . training material, invitation, training facility reservation, hotel and ticket reservation and accommodations
3. Succession Planning:
• Work with directors and chiefs on preparing individual development plans for employees identified as successors to key positions
4. Performance Management:
• Manage the Performance Management System through ensuring that the design serves AIG vision, objectives are aligned with strategy and continuous feedback is given to employees.
• Manage the performance appraisal cycle at end of year.
5. Employee Engagement Surveys:
• Collect employee engagement information through running the survey and collecting data.
• Analyzing collected data, present results to HR Director and provide recommendations for increasing employee engagement.
6. Organizational Structures and Role Definition:
• In coordination with line managers assist in the design of organizational structures and identification of roles across the organization
• To conduct and review the job analysis, job evaluations for all job levels and update accordingly
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|