Job Offer in Bahrein. Seeking: Training Officer / Coordinator
The purpose of this position is to assist in the development and selection of training programs for the company. Also, to assist in the maintenance of the department’s information system together with other HR department activities.
– Assist the Training Manager in all Training activities including but not limited to planning, organizing and controlling the training activities of the company.
– Assist in training needs analysis and confer with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Ministry of Labour and for internal use.
– Conducting company Induction & Familiarization training for all new recruits.
– Liaise with the Ministry of Labor when required.
– Coordinates with all departments to finalize the nominated attendees for the training courses.
– Update and communicate HR and training activities to the employees through the HR notice board, which should be maintained and updated regularly.
– Assist with the co-ordination and implementation of all employee communications and committees.
– Updates the HRIS database as required, so that current information is always available.
– Assists in the compilation of data and analyses past and current year training requirements and future forecasts in order to prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
– Assists in organizing and developing training manuals, testing and evaluation procedures and other educational materials.
– Coordinates established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by community schools.
– Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
– Assists in all Human Resources department’s activities.
– Maintains files for the department appropriately.
– Performs other related activities as requested.
– Observe provisions of the labour regulations, relevant HSSE policy & procedures, terminal rules & procedures and contribute to the continual improvement process.
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|