Have you ever imagined yourself working as either a Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer? Are you fully qualified and ready to teach? Do you have what it takes to help others achieve their personal fitness level and guide them to success? If the answer is yes, then here’s who is hiring…
Fitness Terminal, personal training, fitness, losing weight, and motivation.
- Fitness Terminal Men’s Gym in Dubai – There’s a male personal trainer opportunity for those with a minimum 4 years of experience.
- Fitness Terminal Women’s Gym in Dubai – There’s also a female personal trainer vacancy for those with years in the practice; plus, a position for a CrossFit female trainer. (Familiarity of Zumba is a plus.)
If interested, apply via the indeed.ae site or email at email@example.com. To discover more about the facility, visit the Gym/Physical Fitness Center at https://fitnessterminal.ae/.
Smart Fitness is also looking for Personal Trainers to join their team in Dubai. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus Fitness, a Dubai-based Leisure and Fitness Company, seeks a YOGA/FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINER. If interested, send an email to Getfit@fla.ae to inquire about the vacancy.
Enhance Fitness LLC, a gym that adopts this new technology in Dubai wants to employ a Head Trainer with a level 3 personal training qualification (REPs UAE). If interested, inquire within. POC: Stefan Papovic
Easy Fit EMS Fitness has an opening for a Personal Trainer, preferable Female, Arabic or European. If interested, email: email@example.com
FitRepublik Fitness Center looks for a Personal Trainer Specialist that has the following qualifications: Degree/Diploma in Kinesiology/Sports Science or related field; Personal Training Level 3 (REPs Level 3 Applicable Qualification) which is a must; and, Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1 that will be desirable. If interested, apply on their website (https://www.fitrepublik.com/).
Fitness First Middle East, which has clubs across the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Jordan, is hiring. Job Opportunities include:
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructor
- Cross Training Instructor (select only if you have official Crossfit certification)
If interested, apply at http://www.allunitedsports.com/fitnessfirst/application.php. Selected candidates will be informed by phone or email, only if they are invited to an interview.
In general, these are the qualifications necessary for a job in Fitness:
- Education: Certification or Degree for Personal Fitness Trainer/Instructor
- Requisites: To work in the fitness industry in the UAE, you must have a suitable recognized qualification to show that you have the correct skills for the job you are doing, either as a Certified Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor.
- Essentials: Be approachable and easy to talk to for the clients.
- Conditions: Able “to keep your fitness routines fresh, challenging and engaging;” this is an advice from the American Fitness Professionals & Associates, Inc., to keep clients motivated.
- Abilities: As a personal trainer or instructor, you’ll need to demonstrate the correct techniques during exercises and ensure correct use of equipment.
- Duties: Include designing and implementing workout programs for a range of individual clients by collecting and analyzing their physical activities to ensure progress; this may require making a fitness assessment or guiding them through an aerobic plan in a way that instills confidence and motivation to keep people on the right track and get results that shape their body and burn fat.
In essence, as a UAE Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer, you can become a powerful force that fundamentally enhances people’s lives.
And for fitness amateurs that aren’t yet ‘UAE Qualified Personal Trainers/Instructors’ who desire to learn more about the practice may consider taking a few Health & Fitness courses (a 5% VAT UAE Government Tax will be payable on all courses from 1st January, 2018). One of the programs available is by the Impact British Training Solutions that has a training center in the Middle East, covering the UAE, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, Qatar, and Oman which combines 70% practical and 30% theoretical training and that teaches students the principles of training and designing fitness programs and classes. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, or contact Impact Training BTS using the phone: Outside U.A.E +971 50 521 6590 or Calling from U.A.E dialing 050 521 6590. Alternatively, wannabe UAE Personal trainers can contact Empiric fitness education at +971 (0)4 557 9989 to find out about their latest Diploma in Personal Training, or any of their other courses internationally recognized and accredited with Continual Professional Development (CPD) points.