Job Offer in Jordan. Seeking: VoIP Team Member
A Leading Telecom Operator is looking for well qualified candidates.
Main Objective :
Supervise the VoIP Team to deliver and support business requirements while enhancing the existing SLAs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Provides day-to-day operations of assigned services, responding to facilities/services problems in an efficient and timely manner:
"Provides day-to-day operations of assigned services, responding to facilities/services problems in an efficient and timely manner:
1. Design and Manage the Cisco Voice environment and provide enhancement recommendations to his/her management.
2. Provide second level troubleshooting and escallation point with vendor
3. Administration, Configuration and Operation of Cisco UCCX
4. Scripting IVR menus for UCCX
5. Creating/updating IVR Self-Service functions and general menus
6. Design and Capacity planning for Cisco ACD and IP phones Environment
7. Administration and Configuration of Cisco IP Telephony and Call Manager
8. Administration and Configuration of Cisco Voice Gateways and VG224 Gateways
9. Integration of IPT with other environments: PSTN (land network), PLMN (Mobile Network), CRM & Microsoft products (Exchange & OCS)
10. Upgrades and patches for Cisco Voice platforms
11. Configuring, adding and Editing ASR & TTS System (Automatic Speech Recognition & Test to Speech)
12. Administration of Fax Over IP using IP Fax Server and ATA’s
13. Administration of Attendant Console Platform
14. Administration of Billing Server
15. Administration of Cisco Unity Connection system (Company Operator + IP phones Voice Mail)
16. Monitor and troubleshoot Voice Platforms using Cisco Unified Operations Manager
17. Configuring and troubleshooting IP phones, Calling Search Spaces, Dial Plan and Route Plan
18. Administration of LDAP directory server
19. Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
20. Lead by setting a good example (role model) – behavior consistent with words.
21. Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior.
22. Strive for team consensus and win-win agreements.
23. Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team.
24. Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
25. Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
Be ready to handle additional responsibilities as and when needed by the department/division/business.
Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Telecommunications; Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|